Working for Cobb Hill Construction will not only get you a regular paycheck, but also comes with great benefits. All employees have the opportunity to attend training and support to help them further their career. This can be on the job training by one of our team members, or classroom training programs. And as we know it is important to have some fun now and then, our employee outing and holiday party is what our employees rate as one of the great benefits of working for us. But that is not all, we understand that family is important, so we offer a full benefits package including health, dental and disability insurance, and Simple IRA.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Carpenter. The ideal candidate has experience in carpentry, strong interpersonal skills, and a safety-conscious mindset that adheres to company and OSHA safety standards. Additionally, we require that our candidates have their own form of transportation with a safe driving record, a high school diploma (or equivalent), and can pass a background check and drug screening. If you are looking to join a passionate team with an in-house career growth program and unique opportunities, look no further than Cobb Hill Construction.
Basic work hours are Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm but will be required to adjust based upon seasonal conditions as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE JOB
- Willingness to continue your education by taking advantage of in-house and external education opportunities and resources
- Multi-tasking, prioritize, work in a team setting, and meet deadlines, attention to detail and craftsmanship
- Working knowledge of carpentry and use of hand tools, pneumatic tools and power tools (hand tools are not supplied)
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and moldings
- Measure, level, cut, or shape wood, plastic, fiberglass, drywall, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including wall studs, drywall, floor joists, and door frames
- Receive and provide instruction, direct others, and as solve problems independently
- Must have at least 3 years carpentry experience ( mandatory )
- Able to carry up to 80 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Able to read and interpret codes and blueprints
- High school diploma (or the equivalent)
We encourage you to apply if interested in this position! Please download our application form and once completed submit your signed application, either through e-mail at email@example.com or fax it to 603-224-0375.
CHC relies upon the accuracy of information contained in the employment application, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any of this information or data may result in the exclusion of the individual from further consideration for employment or, if the person has been hired, termination of employment.