JERRY KINGWILL, President
Jerry began his career with Cobb Hill in 1988 as a carpenter after graduating from Glen College in his home country of South Africa. As the company grew, Jerry advanced in the company to become the Operations Manager in 2000. In 2011, Jerry acquired the business and with his experience within the company and the loyalty of his staff, has become one of the leading Business Owners in the State.
Jerry’s main focus is implementing broad vision, strategy, policies and organizational structure along with representing Cobb Hill on several Boards and Industry Committees. Jerry is very service oriented and with his influence broadened the company’s support within the community.
Industry Education and Associations:
● National Business Institute
● Home Builders Certified Green Professional
● Rigid Certified
● Fails Management Institute- Construction Industry
● Sandler Sales- President Forum
● NECCR Instructor
● Local Organizations- Rotary Club Bow NH (Past Board Member)
● Greater Concord NH Chamber (Past Board Member)
● Canterbury Shaker Village (Past Board Member)
● ABC Self Insured Group Trust Board Member
● NH/VT ABC- Past Chair 2012-2013