We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, probation, or other employment decision on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, martial status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonably accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
how to apply
- Complete the fillable pdf form by clicking the button below. Then email, or print a copy and complete
- Complete the form below, and submit
- Download the application and submit it to our office, please use ink.
Notice: Please read before signing
* If I am hired, I agree by the rules and policies of the Company
* I understand that if I am hired, my employment will be for no definite period, and that my employment and compensation can be terminated with our without cause and without notice, at any time, at the potion of either the Company or me.
* I authorize all persons, companies, prior employers, schools, credit bureaus and government agencies to supply an information concerning my background, education, and employment and release all parties from all liability for any damage that may result from furnishing same to you. I also release the Company and its agents from all liability from damages arising from this research of my background.
I certify that the information contained in this application is complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and understand that falsification of this information is grounds for dismissal in accordance with the Company policy.
* I certify that all of the information that I provide on this application or in any interview will be complete, true, and accurate.
* I understand that if I am hired, and any such information is later found to be incomplete, false, or misleading in any respect, I may be discharged.
1) All hiring takes place only at our corporate office - applicants must apply in person at the corporate office at 206 North State Street, Concord, NH. Job site employees an supervisors are not permitted to accept applications for employment and have no hiring authority.
2) All applicants must complete our company application form. A resume may be provided but will not be considered without a complete application form. We do not accept group applications of photocopied forms and require all applicants to complete the application in our office.
3) An interview or follow-up interview will be conducted at the discretion of the company and is dependent upon the need to increase the workforce at a given skill level.
4) All applicants must, upon conditional hire, be able to provide basic tools necessary for their job level, they must be able to provide their own transportation each day to one or more job sites.
5) All candidates that have received a conditional offer of employment must successfully complete a comprehensive physical examination, which includes a drug test. Cobb Hill also requires a signed release authorizing us to request a report on your driving record and criminal background. These reports are at no cost to the applicant.